Thursday, July 31, 2014

Exploring Cricut and More - Birthday Girl Layout

Hello! I'm sharing today at Exploring Cricut and More and so glad you popped in:) I have a  layout to show you today using the fun papers from Echo Park Summer Bliss. I really like this paper pack. Oh geez, who am I kidding?? I really like all Lori Whitlock and Echo Park papers. My pup turned 1 in December and I created this layout to showcase that event. 


The papers are double sided making it super simple to coordinate, but sometimes hard to use if you have only 1 sheet in that pattern.The pink flower was cut from the floral 12 x 12 sheet. I just covered right over the hole. I cut the banner and flags from the pink paper as well adhering the green chevron right over that too. The labels are similar to Jillibean Soup in the Silhouette Store. I can't remember where I got these. In any event, I used a font on my computer that looked like an old typewriter for my journaling, printed first and then cut out with my Cameo.


I used Stickles on the corner of the banner along with twine. The love sentiment was a Silhouette freebie when I bought my machine. I printed on my computer first and then cut the circle out with the Cameo.


Birthday Girl was a font on my computer and I, again, printed first and then cut a circle with the Cameo. The heart was from the banner cut out. The pink flags were the same cut as the banner. I just resized them to make them longer and a little narrower.

Recipe
12x12 layout
Echo Park Summer Bliss, AC Papers
Doily, Flowers, Banners, Heart, Labels Silhouette Online Store
Stickles, Prima Flowers, Twine

There's still time to enter the Christmas Challenge at Exploring Cricut and More and we sure hope you join in the fun! There's great blog candy too:)

Thanks for stopping by!

Annette

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Fabulous layout Annette!! Love all of the cuts and papers. So very beautiful. And the photos are just darling. Adorable puppy!!! :)

Liz O. said...

What a cute LO Annette! Love the color scheme, TFS!
Have a wonderful day!

Martha Herrera said...

This is super adorable! Love it!

ScrappyHorses said...

So adorable! Puppy and Layout!