Thursday, June 5, 2014

Exploring Cricut and More - Happy Birthday

Good Morning! Today I have a birthday card I am sharing at Exploring Cricut and More. I can never have enough of these on hand and I wanted a clean look for this one.


I used my Gypsy to help me size the scallops from Plantin for an A2 card. I really like the look of aqua and red together. A nice combo that could be used for a guy or girl. I layered the scallops to the card front adding a gem and ribbon for some texture.


The sentiment cut beautifully from Martha Stewart Elegant Cake. There are quite a few different fonts to choose from on this cartridge!

Recipe:
A2 card base
Papers - American Craft
Scallop - Plantin SchoolBook 4"
Happy Birthday Sentiment - Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art 1"
Gems, Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by! Remember, you have until Saturday to enter the Father's Day challenge:)

Annette

1 comment:

Sharon said...

So very pretty Annette!! Love those scallops and the gems and ribbon are the perfect finishing touch. :)