Monday, June 2, 2014

Exploring Cricut and More - Father's Day Challenge

Hello! Glad you came over. It's a fun challenge at Exploring Cricut and More this week. You are to create a card, layout or craft for Father's Day. It will be here before we know it. I created a card using my Silhouette Cameo.


This is a fun card that came together in minutes. The base of the card was cut with white cardstock; so great to be able to write inside!


The top of the card opens just like a tool box. When adhering the black handle I left the red open a little at the top so the handle could slip inside. It makes for a nice finish at the back of the card. All the pieces for this card were cut to size for me making it super simple to assemble. 

Recipe:
A2 card base
Papers - Scraps
Tool Box Silhouette Online Store #43936

Thanks for stopping by! Check out my DT sisters great projects and have an awesome week:) You have until Saturday to enter the challenge.

Annette

6 comments:

Diane said...

Love this! I think I will have to go and get this file today too! Great job.

Liz O. said...

What a great card Annette! Love the shape and the way it opens up! TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz

Michelle N. said...

I love this tool box! What a great masculine card for any shade tree mechanic-great job!

teachermom5 said...

What a great card! Love the toolbox design. Super creative!

Sharon said...

Love your toolbox card Annette!!! It is the perfect masculine card!!! :)

Georgiana said...

Fabulous tool box!