Thursday, April 10, 2014

Exploring Cricut and More - Easter Surprises

Happy Thursday and welcome! It's my turn to share at Exploring Cricut and More and I decided to show you some more Easter goodies that might help inspire you as you get prepared. I can't believe that it is next week and I'm not ready!!  If you're like me, this might help you get inspired. I am in love with Lori Whitlock's 3d box cards. There was a sale recently for 1/2 off everything at the Silhouette store and I stocked up. Needless to say you will be seeing more of these cute cards.



I really like that they will fit in an A2 or 5x7 envelope, so no extra postage! All the guess work is already done for you. It's just a matter of picking the papers that you want to use.


I also added paper to the back of the card. I just duplicated the images and resized them. This is a great spot to write a note, but I think will look a little dressier with the matted finish.


I did add some more elements to the card just to make it more my own. The extra bow and extra scallop were added. Stickles was also added to the pink bow.

Recipe:
 Silhouette Online Store Lori Whitlock #56147 A2 box card Easter Basket
Fruit Punch Stickles
Scrap Papers
Sentiment - My Pink Stamper

Thanks for stopping by!

Annette






2 comments:

Martha Herrera said...

This is super adorable!

Sharon said...

How cute!! I love the papers your used and the great Easter scene! :)