Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sending Warm Fuzzies!

Good Morning!! Day 2 of lots of cold and snow. No school again today, and who knows about tomorrow. I love snow days; to be able to stay inside and go nowhere. I created a cute card to send to my oldest who is in even colder weather than we are. I got these cuties last year and haven't played with them much, but they are so quick and happy. When I purchased this set it was just the girl and now it comes with a cute little boy too called Weather Kids.


To create this card I did a print and cut with my Cameo. The images were all ready to go. I did add some Stickles to her cheeks and the snowflakes. I popped the middle snowflake up with a pop dot.  I was in a hurry to get the package in the mail and love how fast I created this.

Hope you stay warm and dry where you are!!

Recipe:
A2 cardbase
Weather Girl - Lettering Delights
Sentiment - Hero Arts

Thanks for stopping by!

Annette

No comments: