Thursday, August 15, 2013

Exploring Cricut - Beach Time!

Hello! Glad you all stopped by as today is my day to share at Exploring Cricut. We just got back from lounging on the beach and reality has definitely set in. My youngest starts school today and my oldest will be leaving for college this week. 

I decided to try to keep the vacation in the forefront today and work on a layout for my beach pics. I used Pack Your Bags and dressed the images up with glitter paper, Stickles and of course a Peachy Keen face.

I added the Stickles to the water and the flip flops. I used my Gypsy to hide the cuts for the sun and just cut a circle out. 


The flip flop image had sunglasses attached to the base. I hid this image so that my glasses and flip flops would be separate.

Recipe:
12 x 12 2 page layout
Papers - Echo Park, Bazzill, scraps
"80 and Sunny" - Pack Your Bags
Glasses - Pack Your Bags
Flip Flops - Back Your Bags
Water and Palm Tree with Sand - Pack Your Bags
Orange and Blue Stickles, Ribbon, Black Ink, Peachy Keen Face

Our challenge ends on Saturday, August 17th and we hope you decide to join in the party!

Thanks for stopping by!

Annette




5 comments:

Busy Bee Vinyl Creations said...

Annette,
Your layout is adorable. I love the brightness and all the room for photos.
Thanks for sharing.
Kathy:)

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute LO!!

Scrapping Girl said...

I bet it's kind of bittersweet this year, with your daughter going away to college! Hope the lounging on the beach was fun :) Great layout and perfect for some vacation pics!
Michelle

Sharon said...

Fantastic layout Annette!! Love the sun and the great pair of flip flops. :)

teachermom5 said...

Well, if you have to come back to reality....a scrapbook layout is the way to do it!!
This is just wonderful and will be the perfect reminder of summer!