Thursday, August 29, 2013

Exploring Cricut - 18th Bday

Happy Thursday! It is my turn to share at Exploring Cricut!  I decided to share a 2 page layout that I created for an 18th birthday using my Cricut.


There are so many images that are in the Cricut books that I see and think, "oh, I need to remember to use that" and completely forget to do so.  The image from Wild Card "oh happy day" is one of those images. I'm glad I remembered this time. There are fun sayings on this cartridge that are perfect for layouts as well as cards, or any project for that matter.

Recipe:
2 page 12 x 12 layout
Papers - Echo Park, AC and DCWV
"Oh Happy Day" - Wild Card 5.40"
"18" - Birthday Bash 1.87"
"Happy Birthday" - Wild Card 5.92"
Tag - Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2.95"
Scallop Mat - Gypsy Wanderings 10.98", 9.75"
Ribbon, black ink

Thanks for stopping by and remember the challenge ends on Saturday! 

Annette


6 comments:

Martha Herrera said...

I love the layout, and the colors! Very pretty.

snappy scrappy said...

Cute LO!

Sharon said...

Fantastic layout Annette!! I so love the papers your used. Love the polka dots. The cuts are great. :)

Scrapping Girl said...

I always forget about Wild Card-I'll have to use this for a birthday project! Very cute layout-love the fun pink and polka dots :)
Michelle

teachermom5 said...

Love this layout! The colors and polka dots are just perfect. What a great way to capture this milestone moment!

Claire Spielman said...

Hi Annette, I've been lax at stopping by...apologies accepted???
Thanks for reminding us about WILD Card I tend to forget about the older carts and always concentrate on the new ones! Your lay out is terrific and I'm happy you shared it!
Creative Wishes
Claire S
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com