Thursday, June 20, 2013

Exploring Cricut - On The Grill!

Hello! Today it is my turn to share with you at Exploring Cricut. I have another Father's Day card to share with you today. This is a CAS for sure and so fast to create.


The apron did not have a pocket, but with my Gypsy this was super easy to create. I cut another apron only using the bottom of it. To save paper, I turned the apron on the screen to only cut the bottom part that I needed. The Gypsy has the ability to turn the image so that you can cut just what  you need.

I added stitching with a micro black pen and edged the bottom with black ink. 

Recipe:
5x7 cardbase
Apron - Paper Dolls for Everday
Spatula - From My Kitchen
Oven Mitt - From My Kitchen
Sentiment - My Pink Stamper
Brads, ribbon, black ink

Don't forget to enter our challenge this week. You have until Saturday:)

Thanks for stopping by!

Annette

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Mary Ann said...

SOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!

Scrapping Girl said...

Supercute!!!!
:)
Michelle

Sharon said...

This is great Annette! Love it!! :)

teachermom5 said...

So clever to make it "manly". Thanks also for the Gypsy tips. I am not very good with some of the features. Thanks for the inspiration to keep trying!