Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Winner for Exploring Cricut Mother's Day Blog Hop!!!

Hello to old and new friends! Thank you for helping me reach over 200 followers...how exciting. I have chosen a winner from the Exploring Cricut Mother's Day Hop. I hope that you enjoyed the inspiration from the design team and that you had a fabulous Mother's Day on Sunday:)

Chosen by random.org the winner is #16 Mary Ann from Scrappin' GG who said:

     "Love your card! Flowers are super!!! I am a new follower!"

And here is what you won!!! I hope you enjoy using these products on some fun spring/summer projects:)



Mary Ann please contact me so that I can send you your prize.

Thanks again for stopping by! Check back soon as I am going to post pics from the graduation party we had over the weekend.

Annette

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

WOW!This is great,Thank you,I email my address,Thank you again,Have a Blessed one!