Wednesday, December 5, 2012

100 Years Young

Hello! I don't know about you all, but I am feeling like it is crunch time to get everything done before the holiday. Nutcracker began last week and until that is finished it is all consuming. I haven't had time to enter challenges but I am trying to keep up with visiting my bloggy friends. 

My parents have a friend who is turning 100 and I was able to squeeze some time in to create. I made this card for her using Lori Whitlock's cuts from the Silhouette store. It was so easy and as a newbie to the Cameo I definitely like that.


The card is the green paper and slips into the envelope, which is the pot. There is plenty of room for them to write a note to their friend on the green paper.


I really liked being able to use the software and my fonts to create the sentiment on the banner. The banner came with my software and I cut it twice so that I could use pop dots.


 I added some finishing touches like the buttons, twine and Stickles.



The "100" was cut with my Cricut using the Gypsy Font.

Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

Annette


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, 100!! How awesome!! And this card is just gorgeous!! I love the beautiful design!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

Really cute card. Love the bright colors.