Tuesday, November 27, 2012

You're A Deer!

Hi! Did you all have a nice Thanksgiving? I did and now it's time to think about those Christmas cards. This is another image from Sonia at SKdigis. Isn't he fun!! You still have time to enter the challenge and it is anything goes with one of Sonia's digis. She has some great freebies to play with too.


This will be a great thank you for the holidays that I can keep in my stash when needed:)

Recipe:
A2 card base
Deer - Skdigis
Sentiment - My Pink Stamper
Papers - Authentique
Copic markers, Stickles, Glossy Accents

Thanks for stopping by!

Annette




3 comments:

Lisa said...

So adorable!! That little guy makes me smile!! What a fun card!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute...love that reindeer!! Lee-Ann :)

Sonia said...

I love it Annette... he look fabulous in your card... great papers ... HUGS...SK :)