Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My First Silhouette Image

Hello! Well, I finally received my Silhouette last week and am slowly trying to figure it out. I did upgrade to the Designer Edition because I think it will be easier to work with SVG images when needed. So, I chose to work with another image from Sonia at SKdigis. I like learning how to shade with my Copic Markers, but I have to say this is really great to be able to color right from the computer. The shading was all done for me and I didn't have to cut these two out by hand. I love that! 


Sonia has a great tutorial on how to cut her images out with the Cameo. It was very easy to follow and greatly appreciated for this newbie:)


Recipe:
A2 card base
Papers DCWV
Stork - SKdigis
Sentiment - My Creative Time

Thanks for stopping by!

Annette

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Love it! Lee-Ann :)

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! The image is so sweet and the sentiment is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sharla said...

This is super cute!! I'm glad you got your silhouette after all the trouble and are finding it fun and easy to use!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Yay...congrats on your Silhouette! I love that darling little image and it looks just perfect. And that sentiment.....tooooo cute!

Sonia said...

YAY! finally you got it... and I am glad you are enjoying it... Your card is GORGEOUS... Thanks for breaking it in with SKdigis... HUGS... SK :)