Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Harvest To You!

Hi Everyone! It is already Friday and I'm not sure where the week went, but I'm glad I could work on a project or two to share. I had fun making this cute trio. There little faces remind me when my kids were young going to the pumpkin patch and so excited to be there. 



Recipe:
A2 card base
Paper - Crate Paper, Bazzill
Bumpkins Trio - Bugaboo Stamps
Sentiment - Peachy Keen Stamps
Copic markers, twine, brown ink

Entering:
Catch The Bug  Seasonal/Fall Harvest
Card Makin Mamas Fall Theme
Crafty Creations Challenges Colors of Fall

Have a super weekend!

Annette


7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest pumpkins ever! Lee-Ann :)

Nana said...

Adorable, love your little trio.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Karen said...

Annette omg I have three daugthers and your card just reminds me of when they were litttle so adorable..love it...

Sharon said...

This is most adorable Annette!!! I so love that darling little trio! Your card is fabulous!! :)

Sonia said...

OH MY! I love it... I love Bugaboo... her digis are awesome... HUMMM got to pull some and create something different. HUGS... SK :)

Lisa said...

What an adorable card!! The little trio is so sweet!! You colored them beautifully!! What a fun card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

L.B. said...

love these little guys!! Very fun