Wednesday, September 26, 2012

In Everything Give Thanks!

Hi! I was cleaning my craft room and came across this image that I had made years ago and never created a finished project with it. I think this rose is so pretty. I believe that it was from a Stampin' Up stamp. I had gone to a class and played with this beautiful image. It was then colored with pastels and chalk. We then added a glaze over it to give it the shimmer. I remember adding multiple layers. This product is different than Glossy Accents because it does not make the image raised, just gives it a nice glass look.


Have you cleaned your room lately? You might find a surprise like I did:)

Recipe:
A2 card base
Rose - Stampin Up
Sentiment - K. Andrew Designs
Ribbon, Tea Dye Ink Tim Holtz, Pastels and chalk, Cuddlebug embossing folder

Thanks for stopping by! Check back tomorrow as it is my day at Exploring Cricut.

Annette


5 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a beautiful rose! Your card is just gorgeous and very elegant...beautiful image!

snappy scrappy said...

So beautiful!! Lee-Ann :)

Hrvatica said...

Such a lovely rose and elegant card.

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful card. The rose is truly gorgeous.

Lisa said...

Wow, that rose is gorgeous!! What an elegant, beautiful card!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts