Monday, September 24, 2012

Exploring Cricut Challenge - "Trains, Planes and Automobiles"


Good Morning! So glad you came by because it is time for another challenge at Exploring Cricut. I think this is a really fun one and hope you join in. Create a card, layout, or paper craft with a cricut cutout of some means of transportation.


I decided to create a thank you card using this cute little beetle bug from Paper Dolls for Everyday. I used vellum to cover the windows. The sentiment is attached with wire to look like an antenna at the back of the card. 


Recipe:
A2 card base
Car - Paper Dolls for Everyday 3.24"
Road - Paper Dolls for Everyday 2.18"
Sentiment - K. Andrews Designs, TradeFish Designs
Liquid Pearls, black ink, brads, wire

Thanks for stopping by and looking forward to seeing your projects!

Annette

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute! Love that little car! Lee-Ann :)

Diane said...

Great job and I use to have a card that looked like that years ago!

Nana said...

Such a cute card.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Diana said...

There is a road on EDPD? I have to check that again! LOL! Too cute, love this card.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love that fun little yellow bug - this is just a happy, happy card!

Sharon said...

I love it!!!! And the antenna is great!!! :)