Sunday, July 22, 2012

Exploring Cricut Christmas Blog Hop Winner!

Hi Old Friends and New Friends! I just flew back into town from North Carolina and let me say I would rather be there because the weather is much more pleasant:) I am back in the furnace! But, with every negative, there is always a positive to be found. I am thankful for air conditioning:) I am also thankful for all of you too. I am excited to tell you who won the blog candy.

I want to thank all of you for joining us for the 1st Exploring Cricut Blog Hop. We had a great turn out and I am sure that we will do many more in the future. It was fun to include a challenge for all of you to begin your Christmas projects too:)

Okay, I'm done with my speech:) The winner of my Blog Candy, chosen by random.org:

is L.B. who said: "What a fun double layout. Love the fireplace! Great hop.

Yay! Please email me with your mailing address to send your goodies!

Thank you for stopping by and hope to see you soon with a new project!

Annette