Thursday, May 17, 2012

Graduation Time!

Good Morning! Almost the weekend!! Anyone have graduations this year? I have nieces and nephews this year and I need to get busy. I have to say that this little guy is so fun. This is a stamp from The Cat's Pajamas and I pieced he and the balloon together. I have said in the past that piecing stamps are not always my friend; but I think this one came out pretty good:)  Hope you get some inspiration for your graduation cards from this.



Recipe:
A2 card base
Papers - Stampin' Up, Bazzill, Scraps
Bunny, balloon, sentiment - The Cat's Pajamas
Clouds - Create A Critter
Grass - Paper Doll Dress Up (I apologize I didn't write down the sizes for grass or clouds.)
Pop dots, black ink

Entering:
ABC DT Challenge Graduation or Wedding Card



Thanks for stopping by!

 Annette

2 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute Grad card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the ABC Toys and Crafts DT Challenge this month!!
~Sheri

Amy said...

Super cute card! I love hot air balloons! :)Amy