Monday, May 7, 2012

Exploring Cricut "Celebrate Mother's Day" Challenge

Good Morning! We have another challenge at Exploring Cricut. This is just in time for Mother's Day. Create  card, layout, or papercraft celebrating this event. I chose to create a card using Authentique papers.



Recipe:
A2 card base
Authentique and Stampin' Up papers
Creme Shape -  Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art 3"
Stamped Paper Strip - Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art 1.71"
"Mom" - Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art 0.76"
Sentiment - My Pink Stamper

I hope you all decide to join in on the challenge. You have until Saturday, the 12th, to enter.


Thanks for stopping by!

 Annette

5 comments:

Diane said...

I love your card Annette!! Have a crafty week and hope all is well with your family.

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL card Annette! LOVE those colors!!!

Saints Rule! said...

Very pretty Annette! I think I need to add these papers to my collection... lol...

Emily said...

I love your card Annette! Very pretty as always!

Sharon said...

This is so so pretty!! Love the paper and that great font! Fabulous card!!!! :)