Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Winner Wilderness Blog Hop!!

Hi Guys! Hope everyone is having a super day:) I want to welcome old and new followers. Thank you for stopping by and checking my projects out. You guys always leave such lovely comments and encouraging words. I hope my work gives you inspiration as much as all of yours gives to me!

Ok, so on with the winner chosen by random.org. The winner is...LAURA!!!

 Laura said...

sOOOO pretty.. love Cindy Loo... such pretty paper. hugs..Laura

Congratulations Laura! Please contact me so that I can get your gift to you!

Stop by tomorrow as it is my day at Exploring Cricut. Also, there is still time to enter the new challenge:)
Thanks again!!

Annette

1 comment:

Laura said...

oh my goodness... I never win anything... yeah!!!! you made my day!!!
Laura