Monday, February 27, 2012

Exploring Cricut Challenge #10-"No Business Like Show Business"

If you are looking for the Wilderness Blog Hop Day 2, please click here.


Hi Everyone! Today is another challenge at Exploring Cricut. Today's challenge is "No Business Like Show Business". This can be movie night, movie themed, plays, concerts, recitals, any type of entertainment. This can be a card, layout or paper craft.

My pages are showcasing my younger daughter's singing choir. I'm sorry for the glare on the pictures. I hope you all can still see them.These birds are so cute and perfect for the page. I really like using the geometric shapes on the page for little pops of color. The musical notes are from the other cuts on the page. I love when I am able to use all of the pieces for a project:)






Recipe:

2 page 12 x 12 layout
Papers - Basic Grey, Bazzill, Doodlebug
Circles - George and Basic Shapes 6.91", 4.29", 3.06"
Birds - 3 Birds On Parade 3.71", 4.34"
Title - 3 Birds On Parade 3.70"
Borders - Elegant Edges 2", 1"
Tag - Gypsy Wanderings 4", 5.86"
Gold Stickles, ribbons, button, Prima flower

I can't wait to see what you guys create. We really appreciate you joining us every week and hope you will do so again this time. 

Thank you for stopping by!

Annette



7 comments:

Diana said...

This is such a cute layout. Perfect with the singing birds. Papers are very pretty too. :)

Amy said...

Very cute layout- The bright colors againgst the dark papers really make this pop! :)Amy

Diane said...

Love your pages and I know your daughter does too! Thanks so much for being such a talented addition to our wonderful Dt at Exploring Cricut.

Lucy Kelleher said...

So cute -- love the bird. I just got 3 Birds on Parade and can't wait to use it :)

Lucy
http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

Saints Rule! said...

This is adorable Annette! I think I need this cart! lol

Sharon said...

This is fabulous!!! Love the birds and the music notes. Great photos, too!!! :)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Song Bird layout. I recently altered a minialbum using 3 Birds on Parade using the Rain image.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"