Monday, January 16, 2012

Exploring Cricut Challenge #8- "Happy Birthday"

Good Morning Everyone! Today over at Exploring Cricut we are really having a fun challenge and hope you will decide to play along:) You are to create a birthday project with the colors: red, blue, green, yellow and white. Sounds easy enough right! Well, I have to be honest I originally had another card in mind, but I would have needed black and that wasn't a choice. So, I got to thinking and came up with this card. Now, for the eyes I used a navy which coordinated great with my paper:) I think this card is so fun!




Recipe:
Card base - Birthday Bash 5.68"
Papers - DCWV, stash
Elephant - Birthday Bash 1"
Circle - 4.23"
Sentiment - My Creative Time
Ribbon - Stash
Stickles - Xmas red, yellow
Red and blue ink


Thank you for stopping by and I'm excited to see what you guys create!
Annette



4 comments:

Diane said...

Your card is so cute and I love those papers! Thanks for being on the Exploring Cricut DT!

Diana said...

Very fun card! Love all of your colors and the ribbon looks cute threaded through. :)

Amy said...

Cute shaped card- love the bright colors :)Amy

Sharon said...

Awesomely cute card!!! I so love that bg pattern paper!! And that sweet elephant! Love the shape, too. :)