Sunday, November 6, 2011

Card Sketch Challenge

Hi All! I am glad to have been able to sit down this evening to work with a sketch from CPS. This one was a little tricky for me to do. I have been so busy that I haven't had time to play with paper. I really like the simplicity of this sketch. I have a craft block right now so, I'm hoping to get back on track:) This card is for my nephew as a thank you. It is difficult to do male cards so this was a challenge for me!


The brown is a suede paper. All the papers are inked in brown.





Recipe:
A2 size card
Paper scraps
Stamp - Peachy Keen

Entering:
CPS - Sketch #243
4 Crafty Chicks - Die Cuts
Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Thanks

Thanks for stopping by:)

Annette

5 comments:

Amy said...

Cute card- great take on the sketch! :)Amy

Benzi said...

Wonderful Fall 'thank you'. Love pumpkins. :-) Thanks for joining Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you next week.

Lori Turner said...

Cute card - love the CAS sketch and your colors are awesome :) Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.

Jennie said...

Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along this week :)

Tamie said...

Great colors and loving the clean and simple look of your card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.