Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Layout

I actually didn't use the cricut on this layout...gasp. I was focusing more on the pictures and how to get all the cute sayings that my daughter said last year (2010) onto the layout and it just turned out without it. My kids love to carve pumpkins and my youngest really likes the insides. I think I take as many pictures of carving pumpkins as I do Christmas. I used Basic Grey for pattern paper and fibers. Solid paper is Bazzill. The pumpkins are PK Faceless Fall Fun with white Signo pen. The journaling was printed on the computer and cut by hand with orange, green, black and purple ink on edges.



Thanks for stopping by:)

Annette

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute layout! It actually doesn't even need the cricut! :)Amy

Simply Sassy Scrapper said...

Very cute! Love all of the fibers!