Monday, October 24, 2011

DCWV Halloween Treat Bags

I had so much fun making these 2 cute bags and really they were done in a blink of an eye! I only used 2 sheets of paper from the new DCWV Ghosts and Goblins stack. The remnants from cutting the bag were used to make the filler.  There was no waste at all, which was great for the ever growing scrap pile:) I pulled my crimper out to give the filler some texture and called it done.

I glued a bottle on each side of the bag. I would have liked the skull a little higher up on the bag, but I think it still came out ok. DCWV paper is so nice to work with. It cuts great with the cricut and is a nice weight for those 3D crafts.





Recipe:
Bags - Mini Monsters each cut at 6.28" (hid the face with my Gypsy)
DCWV Ghosts and Goblins

Thanks for stopping by:)

Annette

1 comment:

L.B. said...

Love that frame paper from DCWV and those look awesome. very cool
http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/