Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hi There!

Good Morning! Today I pulled one of my favorite cartridges, which is Storybook. It has so many great features. I got my stamps from Emma at My Creative Time and am so excited to work with them. I haven't had much time to play with them, but am hoping that time will free up some for me so I can:) I am really anxious to work with the gift card die. I will post when I get one done. I really like this paper stack from Basic Grey. I have used a lot of it as it seems to go for a lot of different occasions. I like how this pulled some good fall colors out too.



Recipe:
A2 Card Base - Stampin Up
Pattern Paper-  Basic Grey Urban Prairie
Solid Paper - Bazzill
Owl - Storybook pg. 34, height 2.70 on gypsy
Tree limb - Storybook pg. 34, height 3.64 (cut the owl off)
Punch - Fiskars

Thanks for stopping by!

Annette

No comments: