Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bear Hugs

I am playing along with M.A.G. Challenge By The Page challenge #45 today. The challenge today was to use Doodlecharms page 105, the cute little bear. I thought it would be fun to use the border on this one. I layered the individual bears on top of the border and pop dotted them up.





Recipe:
A10 size card 4" x 9.25"
Solid Papers - Stampin Up
Floral Paper - Crate Paper Farmhouse
Bear Border - 2.74" on gypsy
Bear layer - 2.74" on gypsy
Twine- PinkPaislee Soiree
Stamp - My Pink Stamper
Brown Zig Pen, Pop dots, brads, black ink

Entering:

M.A.G. Challenge By The Page - bear
A Muse Studio Challenge - twine


Thanks for stopping by:)

Annette

9 comments:

Adrian said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing @ MAG!

katieo said...

I love the three little bears. Great idea to use the border feature. Thank you for playing at MAG

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for playing at MAG. Smooches... Felicia

Melissa said...

Very cute tall card, this is perfect for the challenge! Thanks for joining Mag!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute Teddy Bears in a row Card. I entered a Baby Boy Teddy Bear Card using felt for my Teddy Bear. There's another site with a challenge that requires twine which you used that I found out about the other day that you can enter this into: A Muse Studio Challenge Blog.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Tami Grandi said...

cute teddy bears! Thanks for playing the amuse challenge

Pamela Fredrickson said...

Cute card! Would be great new baby card. Thanks for playing along with the A Muse Studio Consultant Challenge Blog.

Anonymous said...

I think you've inspired me to try an A10 card...I don't usually make those! Great job and thanks for being part of the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog this week!

Pamela Fredrickson said...

Congratulations! You have won my prize from the A Muse Studio Consultant Challenge Blog!